About this course:
This training provides a classroom presentation, hands-on practice and a written test and is intended for workers who are required to review and modify their fall protection solutions on a routine basis. Typical at-height duties may include working on a roof, from a ladder, in an aerial lift, or on other structures.
Includes Practical Evaluation
- Comprehend fall protection fundamentals and Provincial / Fed OSHA regulations.
- Understand various fall protection systems.
- Understand methods of eliminating the fall hazard.
- Identify the components of personal travel restraint & fall arrest systems.
- Understand equipment limitations, care and inspection.
- Understand the methods of proper planning when controlling fall hazards.
- Understand the need for rescue planning.
Fall Protection concepts that are applicable to all industrial / commercial work locations.