Need to get your employees certified? Want to get certified for yourself?
ISET Academy’s Operator Certification program is simple.
Most operators have experience, some for many years, but very few have any proof of that experience.
If you have experience, get your proof at ISET Academy in one day.
We issue a practice test, a short instructor session, and the graded written exam.
Operators must be able to pass both segments.
QUALIFIER & RENEWAL COURSES – Available for the following machines:
- FORKLIFTS WAREHOUSE CLASS 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5.
- FORKLIFTS ROUGH TERRAIN CLASS 7 (TELEHANDLER, REACH, LULL)
- AERIAL SCISSOR LIFTS ELECTRIC
- AERIAL SCISSOR LIFTS ROUGH TERRAIN
- AERIAL BOOM LIFTS TELESCOPING & ARTICULATING
- SKID STEER LOADER WHEELED OR TRACKED
- WHEEL LOADER 2.0 YARD STANDARD
- LOADER BACKHOE STANDARD OR EXTENDAHOE
- EXCAVATOR MINI CLASS 10.000 LBS OR LESS
- EXCAVATOR FULL SIZE 30,000 LBS OR MORE
- INDUSTRIAL TRACTORS
- SIERRA BALERS
- ZERO TURN MOWER TRACTORS
Individual and group rates will vary based on which machines needed.
Call 804.712.LIFT or send an email to Steve@ISETus.com for a quote.
RENEWAL OF EXISTING CREDENTIALS is normally $100 to $150 depending on which machine.
Candidates credentials must be presented at time of evaluation and must not be expired.
We qualify any operator with previous experience regardless of which provider conducted the previous training.
Our program is very comprehensive and only operators with prior technical knowledge and operational efficiency are able to pass the tests.
The renewal process takes about 2-3 hours, qualifier’s take a full day.
ISET Academy will issue a new Certified Operator Photo ID card, and a Certificate of Completion valid for three years, at the successful completion of both evaluations.