ISET Academy offers OSHA 10 Hour Training designed for all employees in the construction industry. Entry level and new hire employees through management are encouraged to attend. Call for large group rates and availability.
According to OSHA 29 CFR 1926.21(b)(2), “The employer shall instruct each employee in the recognition and avoidance of unsafe conditions and the regulations applicable to his work environment to control or eliminate any hazards or other exposure to illness or injury.” The OSHA 10 Hour Outreach Program provides the desired general safety training for construction workers to help facilitate this requirement.
- Introduction to OSHA
- OSHA Focus Four Hazards
- Fall Protection
- Struck by (falling objects, trucks, cranes)
- Caught in/between (trench hazards, equipment)
- PPE and Lifesaving Equipment
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Trench & Excavation
- Permit Required Confined Space
- Two Hours of Elective Topics (based upon class consensus)
Training Times: OSHA requires the OSHA 10 to span 2 days
The training must take two days by federal mandate. Neither day can exceed 6.5 hours of instruction. Certification duration is determined by Federal, State or City regulation.