This training provides a classroom presentation, hands-on practice and a written test and is intended for workers who are required to review and modify their fall protection solutions on a routine basis. Typical at-height duties may include working on a roof, from a balcony, in an aerial lift, or on other structures.
Duration – 3 hrs
Includes written test & Certificate of Completion
- • Comprehend fall protection fundamentals and Provincial / Federal OSHA regulations
- • Understand various fall protection systems
- • Understand methods of eliminating the fall hazard
- • Identify the components of personal travel restraint & fall arrest systems
- • Understand equipment limitations, care and inspection
- • Understand the methods of proper planning when controlling fall hazards
- • Understand the need for rescue planning
Fall Protection concepts that are applicable to all industrial / commercial work locations.