ISET Academy offers OSHA 30 Hour Training designed for all employees involved in the construction industry needing an advanced instruction. The OSHA 30 Hour program is an extension of the OSHA 10 Hour program offered, and provides a more in-depth coverage of topics.
ISET Academy can tailor the OSHA 30 to meet your specific needs. Please call us directly to discuss setting up a class specifically for your business.
- Introduction to OSHA
- OSHA Focus Four Hazards
- Fall Protection
- Struck by (falling objects, trucks, cranes)
- Caught in/between (trench hazards, equipment)
- PPE and Lifesaving Equipment
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Stairways and Ladders
- Trench & Excavation
- Permit Required Confined Space
- Twelve Hours of Elective Topics (based upon class consensus)
Training Times: OSHA requires the OSHA 30 to span 4 days, consecutive is not required, ISET offers segmented classes. example: each day held on consecutive Saturday’s.
All participants will receive a Certificate of Course Completion.